Many Faces of Our mental Health
Museum of Science, Boston: Blue Wing, Level 2
May 27 – September 30
Learn how mental health affects us all at Many Faces of Our Mental Health, a new exhibit at Boston’s Museum of Science by visual artist and mental health advocate Lynda Cutrell.
Artwork on display includes two sculptures, four videos, six paintings, and ninety-nine portraits.
For information on…
- visiting the Museum of Science
- scheduling a group visit/tour
- scheduling a school visit
- scheduling a private event
To schedule a personal complementary talk by the artist for your group and for personal help with options for visiting the Museum, please contact:
Diana Langberg, Director of Outreach for the 99 Faces Project
Did you know…
- that the early warning signs of major mental illness begin months to years before someone has a “break”?
- that current treatments can significantly reduce risk and improve the lives of young people who get help early?
Wonder how you can challenge stigma and make it safe for people to get help early?
For more information on risk for mental illness.
To participate in research related to early warning signs and innovative interventions.
For relevant books and web-based resources for individuals, families, and professionals.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 09 May 2017